A free community-building networking event to address diversity in museums
In a casual cafe setting, Museum Hack, ELNYA, and Monica Montgomery have come together to hold a meeting of the minds. With small break-out sessions, activities, and social games, we'll bring our communities closer, ask questions, and create opportunities.
YOU SHOULD COME THIS EVENT IF:
- You're intested in working with any of the collaborating groups (especially Museum Hack, who is actively hiring)
- You want to meet other awesome humans who are actively working to diversify the museum world
- You have suggestions or ideas on how the museum world can reach more diverse applicants for jobs, or better serve diverse communities with their job offerings
- You'd just like to listen
- You are a community builder who can spread the word about museum job opportunities to a diverse group of people
We'll see you there!